Monday, August 25, 2008

The Winds of Change

Its starting to happen everyone, its all starting to change for the better. September 08 shall be a very memorable month for me with various nonsense going on. First up is the move to a different company, timecycle. Ive put trying to get a job there on the back burner for a long time and recently I put my best effort in trying to get a job there just so that I can feel secure when january rolls around and all the good work at one hour dries up. This past friday I was asked to work for Timecycle and of course I said yes, it may mean a paycut at first but in the long run it is beneficial to my cause. Secondly is the Scumbag Cup, this is my first real attempt at throwing a race on my own and its a huge one. The Scumbag Cup consists of 6 races in 2 days and you can only figure it takes a lot of preparation to setup something like that. Lastly September involves my 21st birthday which I know is going to be epic on my liver.

Honestly these arent really changes excpet the first one but they are little steps towards change. I would like to have more responsibility in the messsenger world, ya know more contacts and more friends who would be able to pull through for me when i need it. This messenger community is a lot bigger and a lot more thoughtful than most people would think and I wanna be a bigger part of that. As for being 21 it just helps in my socialization area, I am a very shy person and hopefully having the ability to join people in these different social situations will help me grow as a person.

I believe that this will be a constant theme in my life for the next few years, change.

No comments: