Sunday, May 3, 2009

A million places at once

I feel like I haven't wrote in here in a while and I just take advantage of everyone elses blogs and give you nothing in return. Well I have been very busy lately! trying to split myself between a bunch of different projects, work, friends, bike clubs, the PBMA, and finally myself. So here I am without a moment of calm on a rainy evening that I didn't have to spend working outside which always makes me so much more relaxed.

Honestly I've just been trying to better myself through all of the above time consumptions. Its brought focus to my life surprisingly. I'm on the fast track to being able to go to Worlds this year and I'm focused on getting my taxes all paid off. All of this while working my ass off each and every day to make a little more than a semi-lazy
Justin would be making. Worlds is most definitely all that my 2009 is focused upon and pretty much what I make most of my decisions based upon.

Unfortunately I have to part with a few things to realize this focus in my life. My beautiful orange Bomber Pro track bike will be for sale at this weekends swap or EBay if it doesn't sell. Ive also been concentrating on bettering my diet so I am trying once again to drop soda and disgusting foods from my diet. So far so good.

But we all know how I love lists, they let you take a glimpse into the way I think, so here's another updated one as to what my somewhat short term goals are at this point:
- Keep up the amount of work I do during the day and keep days off to a minimum
- Keep spending to a minimum to save as much money as I can for various important ventures
- Kicking the soda habit saves money! Keep with it Justin!
- The PBMA is gaining some ground in the right direction and I like being responsible for it, it helps me feel like I'm doing something positive for everyone.

I think that's it... oh! Thank you to all of my close friends who have been here for me recently. Nothing is really wrong but having you all there is just comforting and makes all of my endeavours easier.

No comments: