Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pondering....

When i lived in the northeast i always complained there was nothing to do all the time, and that moving to the city there would always be something to do and that boredom had reached the end of the road with me when i moved into my house downtown. Well now that i live downtown i still am bored and depressed because i realize that its not where i live that sucks, its me. Im now realizing that i am either boring or just a troll within my own room. maybe all this will change when i turn 21. Maybe ill have plenty of things to do then, or maybe ill just be drunk in some bar, oh fun. I dont really ever get invited places because of this fact, im not 21 therefore i don't wanna have fun with you guys. Well whatever this is not about everyone else, its about me. I think one of my many new years resolutions should be to become more active. Hello big world im coming for ya!

No comments: