Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some thoughts...

Sometimes i hate the fact that i talk quietly. From when i was a teenager i remember an increaed amount in the times my friends would say "what?" or "Did you say something?". Shrugging this off over and over again i continue to mumble and now im beginning to think that it's getting worse with time. It sucks because i hate repeating myself, absolutely hate it to the point where if someone asks me to repeat myself the whole thought that i was trying to convey becomes completely irrelevant now and it is replaced with either anger or apathy.

What to do now? Talk louder? I dont know, i tried that but i think its just that i mumble and the things i do say make no sense to anyone who hears it. Frustrating right? Well recently ive just been keeping things to myself, i dont wanna talk because i know if i do no one will hear me or ill repeat myself 8 times. You could only imagine what this does to any sort of jokes i try and tell, usually by the time someone actually hears it its already not funny to me anymore and usually is ruined for them too.

Ughh, whatever. I dont know what to do, maybe a few more speech therapy classes wouldve helped more back in middle school
:(

No comments: