Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To Do List:

1. Buy sketchbook, preferably 8 1/2x11 so theres more art inside said sketchbook. Once bought, I am to fill with amazing art to take around to tattoo shops in an effort to get an apprenticeship somehow. Also collab with chris for couch painting.

2. Take full advantage of finally having healthcare as of July 1st. Doctors appontments and dental visits here I come!

3. Pay the IRS all my money, this requires a strict $5 a day budget and pack lunches.

4. Finish Bomber Pro, all I need is rims, spokes, chain, and tires. This will somehow need to be planned around paying the government money. Perhaps bartering?

5. Ride my bike... A LOT! Im a little tired of 4th place and I need a new bag. Hopefully Rocky VI may be that shining moment.

6. Have fun whilest accomplishing said list

No comments: