Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back to earth

Finally back from working the races. I had fun doing it like i do every year, its my vacation each year but its still work none the less so I am very exhausted right now. Allentown was probably my favorite race out of the 3 this year, it was an amzing course with probably my favorite finish ive seen in a long time. 100 some odd riders sprint towars the finish line together with the wind at their backs made for a 40-50mph sprint to the finish line, AMAZING. Reading was ok, nothing to special. Philly was probably the biggest pain in the ass, with weather that didnt drop below 90 and some management issues that made everythign harder,made for a very mediocre Philly race this year. Its only like 2 weeks before we go on the road again o set up the tour of PA. I always love settingup new races, its always exciting.

As for right now, im working, its hot, and I get to go see Conan tomorrow in New York. Should be sweet.

1 comment:

vaapad said...

i liked the philly race, well really just the ending. same as allentown, the pack got back together and someone who wasn't even on the radar, to win, the entire race sprinted ahead in the last two seconds and took the race and the triple crown.