Sunday, February 8, 2009

I need a reminder! 2009 a goal!

In the past I have usually done this on paper and hung it in my room but I believe this year I will do it on here 1st and maybe put it on paper later haha. But anyways Its just a list to remind myself to stay focused from start to finish the whole year long and i figured I would share with everyone this time around
Goals for 09!

1. Make it to the Worlds in Tokyo in September (may even be during my birthday too!)
-Need my passport to go
-Need to take off from work as soon as their dates are finalized
-Need to save a buttload of money as well, I'm thinking close to $2500 to be safe

2. Get my Drivers License
-Need to get physical, arrange doctors appointment
-Retake permit test $30
-Learn to drive
-Take drivers test
-Get car?

3. Finish the pursuit bike and buy no more bikes no matter how pretty they may be
-Needs Tubular 650 tire to be glued on $70
-Cranks, preferably campagnolo record new stuff. Perhaps at the swap for cheap cheap cheap $200
-Chain $30
-Seat guts, fat john has a seatpost still that i can still the guts out of?
-Pedals...

4. Ride bmx more! Its good upper body exercise so i don't become a fatty with nice legs haha
-Fix up the bmx bike I bought
-Flatland in the hockey rink around the corner?
-Street rat!

5. Make more close friends.
-Be more open to leaving the house more
-Call more often
-hmmmmm....

6. Become better at managing my money, in times like these my spending can not be frivolous.
-Pay off IRS for 2007 and 2008, setup payment plan for 08 taxes as soon as I file.
-Cook more for breakfast and dinner, maybe even pack lunch when possible
-Work a lot harder, at least 20 jobs a day no matter what!
-Remember you can only ride 1 bike at a time so having 9 of them is overload

7. Let all of my close friends and family know I love them because I feel as though I don't show it enough.


I need to adhere to these to make 2009 a more productive, happy, and fun year.
oh and more boats for sure!

2 comments:

vaapad said...

you still talk to fat john?

dirtyflaws said...

i hate this song! hahaha