Thursday, February 5, 2009

Knee woes

Currently my knee feels horrible. Almost like when I fell on it and it swelled up so much so I couldnt move it.

The thing is I dont know why.

I can only assume its from hustling at work all week, which is actually why I am real happy for some reason. So its only very ironic that what has made me happy is injuring me in some way. I look forward to my check in 2 weeks though because it should be up to par with a regular week haha.
20
31
21
24
so far thats 96 this week and I only need 20 tomorrow to meet my goals for this past week
maybe ill set a higher goal next week and see how that goes, I know i can push myself a little more than I am now. hmmmm maybe a goal for the pay period? 250? hmmm

But for this to happen my knee needs to man up and stop hurting

Bright side! Tomorrows friday!!!
Poker
Beers
Friends

I cant really remember the last time I was so excited for a weekend

Happy :)

No comments: