Wednesday, May 21, 2008

productivity

I love that my new home is influencing me to be productive. Ive started drawing a bit more, mostly for tattoos but the ideas are coming out super original and in my own style which I love the most. Currently im working on 2 things, a treasure chest in a very traditional style, with some realistic looking skulls balancing each side of it out and im also working a joke piece. The Joke piece is for a guy who has nothing but humorous tattoos all over his body, I dont think he has a single serious tattoo on his body. Well this one is two zombie Harlem Globetrotters, one with a fro and sideburns and one with a fro and a moustache. One of them is going for the layup and one is going in to block the shot and the numbers on their jerseys are 6 & 9. This one i havent been working on as much because the persons tattoo appointment isnt set in stone yet where as the treasure chest tattoo is part of an ongoing sleeve im working on, maybe ill have some pictures up soon.
Anyways, this is all becasue im in a very relaxing environment in the new house. I feel good things a comin!

No comments: