Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Escapades

It was finally moving weekend!!!! Friday night after work we moved some of the bigger things over to the house in one trip, like the bed junk and some other boxes. As we were packing things in, my old roomate and a bunch of our friends were partying like there was no tomorrow which is kind of symbolic of my whole year at 1328. My roommates there were awesome I just can't live in a party house anymore, i love my quiet "me" time and I will definitely have plenty of that in my new home. the best part was when we came back from dropping things off and fireworks had recently been lit off inside the house, catching a trash can on fire and one blew up in Donovan's face. This made it feel so much nicer that i was finally getting out. Me and Melissa prepared for an early morning to make our way up to trexlertown for the bike swap to buy an unnecessarily large amount of bike parts, oh and to sell a few too! I came away from the swap with a few small things and this!
Photobucket
I absolutely love that this is now mineeeeeeeeeeeee, ill post some finished pictures when i complete it! The PBMA did pretty well at the swap also making almost 600 dollars off of shirts and other various merch.

Saturday we also finished moving the rest of my stuff, a very tired but veryhelpful melissa stuck through it so we can be done and i could get settled in all day sunday. If you seen the stairs in the new house youll be at awe when i said that i got my queen sized mattress up to the second floor all by myself!! Sunday consisted of unpacking, naps and hanging with Chris and Cait. The new house is amazing, theres so much potential in it to make it a real home to come back to at the end of the day. I think with the next check im gonna buy some painting supplies and paint the living room and my bedroom, not sure what colors yet.

Anyways, it was a super awesome weekend full of super awesome people and especially Melissa for being so helpful.
Cheers!

No comments: