Wednesday, April 16, 2008

convention!

The tattoo convention is this weekend!!!!! Im super excited because I'm getting tattooed this time around and its gonna be my whole entire chest outline in one sitting. Brian from Scapegoat Tattoo in Portland (http://scapegoattattoo.com/) is the man who will be tattooing it on me. Brian is good friends with my roommate donovan and ive had the pleasure with hanging out with these guys at the Boston convention where donovan got his sleeve outlined in one day. Sooooo excited because one im getting tattooed for this first time in like a year and two this give me an excuse to make a trip out to portland sometime later in the year to get it all finished up. Im not gonna explain what im getting ill just post pictures later on because its gonna be too sweet for words. woooooooooo!!!

No comments: