Thursday, April 17, 2008

IRS woes

All of my money has gone to the IRS and the city for taxes and will continue to go to these various places for just about the next 2 months unfortunately. I dont know how much this tax experience has taught me, its definitely put a lot of my spending into perspective. For example i used to get a huge breakfast each morning across the street from the office and it would cost me soooo much each morning when i could just buy cereal or bagels and eat at my house in the morning, the same thing goes with my lunch and snacks throughout the day. All of my spending on food needs to be tightened up and the realization of this and moving out should get my butt into gear because right now the kitchen at the house im in is super gross and i never wanna even keep food in there let alone cook here. Another problem i have is with ebay, i have an insanely unhealthy addiction to buying things on ebay even a ton of things i dont even need. Like i have these wheels that i dont even have a bike that they fit, they just sit around in my house doing no good to anyone. Thats basically where im going with this whole entire article. there is the most amazing bike on ebay currently (http://cgi.ebay.com/Marinoni-Track-pursuit-frame-fork-wheel-dura-ace-hub_W0QQitemZ130214903984QQihZ003QQcategoryZ159089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) and thing is, the wheels i have fit that bike. Buy it for me?
Photobucket