Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HOLY IMAX BATMAN


So I finally got to see the Dark Knight last night, in IMAX! I do believe that it was worth staying up late and it was definitely worth all $10 hell I wouldve paid $20to see this movie. Im sure ill feel like a broken record to everyone when I say that Heath Ledger was amazing in this movie as the Joker and to describe how multi-faceted his playing of the Joker was would take forever. So I think that the word amazing sums up his acting in this movie fairly. I would love to ramble on further about how good this movie was but I got 4 hours of sleep last night and im about to pass out at the dispatch desk.

1 comment:

thehorseandrider said...

uhh...yea! i went with my grandmother to see it and even she thought it was incredible. we sat in the very top row of the theatre, and apparently she's never been in that type of seat before. at least a half dozen times throughout the movie, she leaned over to whisper in my ear what a great view we had, except her 'whispering' is more like talking and i became increasingly embarrassed. people were giving us serious looks.