Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE!

My weekend was pretty much amazing! Lets do a brief recap:

-Donovan and I got 2nd place overall and 1st fixed in Rocky
(the excitement still hasn't worn off!!)
-Tandemonium was amazing, 11 tandems on the track at once?
-Talked to Julius and I'm doing a training ride tonight
-Dinner at the High Note was delicious but they were a little rude to us
-Got in contact with the guy who's fostering Savanah the catahoula dog!

-Sunday included my favorite thing, milkshakes and movies on the couch. It was nice to relax.

In the end it ended up being a pretty good weekend, theres definitely a few things i would change but then it wouldn't of been the same I guess...

This week seems as though it will zoom on by, Ive got plans for most of the week including a training ride tonight which I'm kinda excited for. Tomorrow Savanah is coming to visit which means adopting a dog is becoming a reality! and Thursday is always fun because its pay day and I'm actually saving money despite the abysmal check I received last week for the week off I had.

I cant say that im in a bad mood because a lot of good is happening but I seem to be in a state of numbness and Im not sure how I feel about it.

Heres to change?

1 comment:

Jim Kauterman said...

I like-a you. You help me buy nice buy?