Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Intelligence and my State of Apathy


Am I in a muck? I'm wiping away the haze of this everyday routine to realize my repetitiveness. It's almost as if I am affixed to this carousel that is my everyday life, a horse that only longs to be free and explore whats on the other side of the horizon. What is it that affixes me to this routine, friends, a well paying job, or some sort of fear? I am pretty sure these are the main factors but there's another chain holding me back, its myself. I hate tyo say that it is becasue I am lazy or a procrastinator but these may be true and I am kind of afraid of that fact. I dont wanna be the only thing holding myself back when it comes to my future. Its times like these that I rethink a lot of my decisions and generally ask myself
"Where did I wanna be going in life and where am I right now?"

No comments: